Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Where I Can Buy Leon Animal Stealing memes and do it my way.





SECRETS 1. Sometimes I hear music that would deny I hear.

2. I still hear the songs of Princess Swan from time to time.

3. When I'm scared I pretend indifference.

4. Sometimes I still think of him.

5. There is only one guy that has left me (Ela mi).

6. I know the protocol to follow when I lost someone I care about, which makes me quite sad.

7. I miss a amiC

huge 8.Camisetas and jerseys.

9. Candy hearts and bottles.



FEARS

1. The loneliness.

2. The commitment to a partner.

3. Failure to meet my own expectations for myself.

4. Do not find anybody.

5. Practices.

6. The money at home.

7. No match ever (as before).

8. The wounds are opened in the future.

Wants

1. Studying photography TMLXC 1.Origen

2.Piratas the Caribbean.



3.ESDLA


SONGS

1.Mi first combustion (Love of Lesbian)

2.NiƱa Inmate (Love of Lesbian)



ME


0 comments:

Post a Comment