Monday, January 3, 2011

Any Medication For Gallbladder Polyps Then came the new year and I fucked.

is both the law SINDE to you who complaints from both reductions in salary, the VAT hike, unemployment, those who criticize politicians now worship for coffee to smokeless around: if I have to smoke outside a bar, I will, but some people do not, if the consumption of snuff disappears, your unemployment, your pensions, scholarships for your children, etc, is going to pay what I found , is between the sofa cushions. Cojones.

I'm not saying you have to smoke, everyone knows that kills and gets cancer, which kills as selling drinks to minors who do not control shit, well it's wrong to allow a child age of 17 yearssome addicts and some patients, but

oh, yes, retirement is better

67, is better than the minimum wage is crap, is better that they continue to collect a pasture to pressure smokers, it is better to have homeless families, that half the country's absolute poverty touch is even better than fucking ozone layer has a hole the size of the ass of every politician this fucking country, because nothing, NOTHING is as bad as that I smoke a cigarette in a bar where smoking is permitted. That, of course, I'm still wondering if the bar is mine, the mortgage payment religiously every

0 comments:

Post a Comment