Monday, January 17, 2011

Howto Mount Blueray Iso

COOOOOOOOLIIIINNNN, SÍIIIII, HA GANADOOOOOOO:-D , and Natalie Portman and Jim Parsons, Glee, Jane Lynch, Chris Colfer ... and as always on the red carpet were endless beautiful things, ugly and aviaries. I will not mention Ricky Gervais because as I said in a previous entry in this country is misunderstood.







  • Helena Bonham Carter : The Total Look, even with colored shoes, but she can wear an elegant way bizarre:-P, colored shoes! . TOTAL LOOK.

  • Natalie Portman, who is pregnant is no excuse to wear a dress ugly, and that hShe continues her face I'm Megan, so worship. APPROVE.

  • Anne Hathaway: I want to be, want to be, little bubble of the notice of Freixenet. He has no evil. APPROVE.

  • Michelle Williams: ohhhh, Daisies, many, the Flower Power to power. Sorry, the flower fairy look is not appropriate for these balls. FAIL.

  • Jennifer Lopez: I love her dress is simple and that capeliina bearing gives a touch odd. APPROVE.

  • Halle Barry: Halle, Halle, Halle, before you leave home make sure you remember to wear the dress, however, you put what you put around you is great. APPROVE & FAIL 50%.

  • Sandra Bullock: No, no, no and no. You forgot to stop by the hairdresser to cut your bangs. FAIL.

  • Angelina Jolie: this woman since has become modositaaaa, the dress is not ugly, but the little defect I see is that it is too closed, even in the back. APPROVE.

  • Christina Aguilera: If you want people to think I was naked I think he has. FAIL.

  • Leighton Meester: another nimetizada with your own dress. FAIL.

  • Nicole Kidman: the dress is not see, but with skin as pale as yours should be a more appealing color. APPROVE. CHTE.

  • Zac Efron: I'm not saying this, I tell you you're imagining, but this guy has become a man and it's getting even good:-P. APPROVE.
  • Justin Bieber: FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLL TOOOOOOOOOTAAAAAAAAALÍSIMO. (No picture because then I get pulled down Photobucket account with all his boundless ego.)
  • people escapes me, but I think enough will not it, do not know, the best dressed prize give it to Dianna Agron and Olivia Wilde, and the worst dressed Jennifer Love Hewitt, although it should bring Street Helena Bonham Carter, but she is well, if we take the odd point will erase some of thepersonality so it would be unfair:-P
  • But we agreed that Justin Bieber wins the award for Asshole CENTURY okay?.
  • And I really missed a lot who went to Jennifer Garner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment