Saturday, January 15, 2011

Renew Drivers License Toledo Ohio Sneak Peek of * SPOILER *

THE KISS! Are only six seconds and will confuse, be warned lol.


Okay, I have several theories! It seems that Kate sees someone behind them and that kiss kiss Castle but this is different than what appeared in the promo. In the promo Castle has his hand on the cheek of Beckett and she is smiling, so I think that there will be two kisses. Maybe this is the first and then are separated and faced stare "What the hell just happened?" Castle and kissed her again and that if it is real.



The truth does not matter that the kiss is to hide from someone because maybe you will have an impact. These two have feelings for each other and although the kiss is not a 'real' feelingsand something they are going to have to switch between them, either for good or bad and I'm dying to see it.

AND LOVE fake or not as Beckett throws a Castle! I read some reviews that say "But she does not seem to be enjoying it and I do not know, what I see is that IF a Beckett is enjoying but also wants to let go and should feel guilty because her boyfriend is cheating on the person I really want and Beckett is not the case but at the end of the video seems to close your eyes and relax more ... I think that's why they cut the scene there.


And ABC is not dumb, I could not get this sneak peek if this is the single scene. We are teaching only 6 seconds of video, it is obvious that there is much ms.

AGHH CAN NOT WAIT TO 24, AND NEED TO SEE THIS ESPISODIO.

0 comments:

Post a Comment