Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ruby Red Adult Actress

MEME created by [info] Andray
starting to explain that to my computer I wahoo and until I get to steal the old computer to my brother and put my hard drives used in notebook My mother and all I have to keep on an external hard drive but there does not end JAJAJA ... 6 months ago I have the external hard drive, 6 months, I've reverted to using computer and I have 59mil files with a total of 135gb so you can imagine how my computer after 3 years ... and that it control me now because I have not much more room on the external drive!

1.Fondo Screen. Personal 2.Carpetas.

good first I have separate privacy (music, movies and photos) of my life online (Photoshop) that does not mean that the orderly, often do folders (random, stuff or Misc) and I put everything in there and when I feel like I order one of the main reasons they never encentro nothing


3.Gráficos galore.

all my life online estI is 42gb and 16miles files and why are only some because I mess up the computer on my old computer had a 180GB hard drive dedicated solely to photos you'd done, what this geek is not obsession but I do the 20 photos of the same thing and I can not erase that have come out blurry, dark or are about the same as above, or
THIS IS
are good examples of obsession
5.Navegando that is gerund. before had more messed up my browser until I'm tired it's easier to have folders, I'm the queen of the ca

0 comments:

Post a Comment