only
My grandfather and I never talk, I Used to scare me quite a bit ... and He Died While I was still a kid.
But ... hmn .... It's not a childhood memory, more like early teens, in 1998 when my Dad Took Me to Comic-Con while the author of Sailor Moon meat and signed autographs. She Was a huge hit so Before I Could Even form in line to get her autograph, They Were Already Were closed and the guards making sure no one got in after it WAS closed. I was really sad That I Was Not Going To Be Able to get her autograph, But My Dad Was So happand and energetic and I Kept telling me "do not worry, I'll make sure you get her signature" Does not Know Inglés and while I managed to speak with one person and AGREED to take the book and make sure it WAS signed. It WAS funny, because i remember my dad Being so ... proactive? Lol. I do not know how to describe it.
Aw, it made me teary-eyed while proof-reading. xDDD
0 comments:
Post a Comment