Sunday, June 20, 2010

Pretty Good Solitaire Con Crac

Do you believe in messages from fate? Or Destiny, or God, or the Universe ... you name it.

Today I Thought I Should clean my room. I Got Some of Those huge black garbage bags and just dump Need Everything I did not anymore and I found letters Some Among Them That I never sent. One of Them is very special Because It Involves a friend Who Decides she's better off without me. We messed Our friendship to a point Where We do not know if we want to be friends anymore. Well. I can not speak for her (well, I can, She Said so in an email ...) But I do want to recover her friendship. I miss her.

Knowing she has no desire of seeing me again, I know I shoulda throw this letter away. But I just can not do it. I do not want to, I. .. I Want That delivere

0 comments:

Post a Comment