Yes. I've had this very
abandoned because of the many occupations that have kept me busy, school and everyday life.
finally finished third semester. Average of 97, as (almost) forever. Try and get the habit of writing here often. I need to return to my old ways summer of ... mentalization, fix and return to the good steps.
I've been meditating and visualizing every night with positive affirmations that I know that I need.
I've been lying around looking for new faces, and even went out this week about Japanese events that I liked a lot, and then went with my buddies in the House of 9, at last. xD
spent many hours since I wrote this post I wanted until I finally remembered I had not finished. But now I have a lot of laziness and sleep, so it will be another time you can have more.
bye.
0 comments:
Post a Comment