Monday, December 27, 2010

Hibachi Grill Pink Sauce

A few days ago announced they had canceled Stargate Universe, but issued the episodes are from Season 2, but today I read in GateWorld that parked indefinitely that movie that was in draft Stargate Atlantis which would then the series (the script is already written), I think in part because MGM is bankrupt, then I ask myself: "If MGM

takes time to have very serious economic problems, why make a third series that leaves them much more expensive?.
- Why not follow with a series that was giving audience to accept as Stargate Atlantis?.
- Can we say goodbye to Stargate?, "An unexpected or bye bye announced?.




At the entrance I put on the cancellation of Stargate Universe answered with two comments that I will put here now, are the reasons why I think Stargate failed:


I always on Stargate Universe I said that was not Stargate, who shot the notion that given the popularity overboard if they wanted to do another series as they had complied with the bases of SG-1 that it is the original series in Stargate Atlantis respected him, but ruled that wanted to continue using Atlantis and SG1 were wrong, they should have developed in parallel taking into account the original series but always as a "different." Like it or not

Stargate has a fanbase INORME, and there is a series that has been say 4 or 5 seasons, no, had the original 10 and Atlantis 5 seasons, bringing the total 15 seasons of Stargate, a franchise that already has a solid foundation, and now wanted to put them in a spacecraft without knowing where the road was LACTEC without aliens, with an enemy in the original series was ridiculous enemy and then there are these kind palantir stones that make them communicate with the ground, that's a NO-ME fuck-fledged and on top with a cast that had no charisma or had nothing, absolutely nothing passed, especially having as sweeping and unprecedented character Jack O'Neill and John Sheppard.

Then there is another very important thing SyFy loaded, SCI-FI FRIDAYSiciendo that would change the whole concept of Stargate: FIRST HUGE FAILURE. They can not change and that they want an already established, with concrete bases. Enemies


silly and stupid, seriously, go and elect one of the enemies who may have had less importance in SG-1 which is the Lucien Alliance.


cast that does not transmit anything at all, when Stargate is true that develops around charismatic personalities such as Jack O'Neill and John Sheppard. Cameron Mitchell did not get it (and put Vala, a great character, only made people see a kind of John Crichton / Aeryn Sun reload), it is very clear is that SG needs a character of this type is in SG-1, Jack went O'N

0 comments:

Post a Comment