So I Have Been Since Monday on a diet. Personally I hate it, But Every Time I Eat Something I Do not want, I Noticed That I did not think What I Used to think before.
I HATE papaya. But Every time I eat it, I do it as quick as I can to get it over with. And When I feel irritated about it, discouraged or annoyed, I think "It's a change of lifestyle. This is one step I take in order to ACCOMPLISH My Goals. "I just get it over with. I try to bend the rules around Not enough to break my diet But enough to enjoy it. I put chile powder over it and get it over with. Face the fear, whatever. I just get it over with.
won't
I still eat fish, however. I hate the taste, the smell and makes me want to throw up by just smellingit. So i have tuna or chicken breast INSTEAD.
I feel That I am on a Different mind-set as I Was Before going to therapy. I'm SO glad
I went, I'm SO glad I found my therapist, I'm SO happy. I feel That I the slight tiny ray of hope That have shone in my life That has caught my Attention,'ve Worked miracles. I can not say That I am secure and optimistic about Things and everything, But I am Beginning to Feel That There Is Some tiny hope for me Out There.
0 comments:
Post a Comment