Sunday, July 4, 2010

Calgary Car Accident Police Report

I don't go out that much, hence I don't see my friends that much although we stay in contact by msn and Facebook.

However, they always come when I ask them to celebrate my birthday with them.

Since I've met them about 3 or 4years ago, we used to celebrate by having carne asada at my place. But since things have changed (mom living with us for almost 2 years now) I prefer going out. And I have taken a liking to Applebee's. Expensive, but, it's a special occasion, right? And as far as I know, we only go there once a year. xD So I can indulge, right?

Well, today I had LOTS of fun. Eddie was there, Kuro, Demian, and Brett. Other friends would have come, but they had other things to do, and stuff. But it was perfect, you know?&nbsfor me. He's Also a dear. : 3

Pili called me, She Said She Was Not going to make it Because of her mom, Who is undergoing chemo ... so I understand. But She Said She Kare and Alondra and want to make it up for me and invite me breakfast These Days.

I Came back home around midnight. I saw myself in the mirror and I Believe I Looked very pretty with my makeup. I love my eyes. It made me smile.

I feel blessed to Have Such friends.
I Can not Understand why I feel so alone Sometimes if I Have Them.

Truly blessed I feel right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment