Monday, March 1, 2010
Where To Find Pikachu In Ruby My vent about what Jaebeom and 2PM
have lost anything, they have lost their leader and his friend. Let them realize if they really want 2PM just because I may not be happy unless I see them in Star King and other entertainment programs, I can not admire TAEC's body, dancing crazy Woo, Khun handsome, clone of Rain, the voice of Junsu, the maknae. In this Jaebeom is not worth 6 people like Ely who need to support them and the more they need you back and give you call yourself fans. Are suffering is all for protecting Jaebeom, a girl said 1 protects 6 now including 6 protected 1, open the eyes of God. If 2PM disappears, Jaebeom disappear with them, but if they continue as 6 members will always remember that a leader was called Park Jaebeom slways will be 7 to us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment