see more of Ryan's personal life in episodes to come? Seamus
: That I believe and I hope so. To Jon:
We'll have a side story for your character this season or next? What would you like to see in the progress of your character in this season? Jon :
going to hear much sore Esposito and his past. Terri Miller:
We will know more about the lives of all characters. The longer the air we're going to have more time to develop the characters. Jon :
I would also like to see a hot scene between Esposito and Lanie. CH We are all in the interrogation room.
Terri Miller: say it is the coldest quarter of the entire set. Terri
Miler: One more question for Stan because he has to go. Stana
How to enjoy watching all inputs for "fan photo of the week"? Stana
: Very much! I'm impressed by how creative and talentonsa that is people with their projects. Stan:
What is your favorite author? Stana
: My favorite author ... I just finished reading a book that Seamus gave me last year that called Master &; Amp; Margarita
Stana: Thanks for joining the chat, bye! To Tamala:
Your lines like: "No, Mr. Bishop has no life, so he's on my desk" are just perfect (in a strange way) Do you enjoy acting as Lanie like us enjoyed your performance of it?
Tamala: I love Lanie. It's smart, strong and so a huge corazñon. Jon
: And a great ass. For Seamus:
was your idea, and what is the reason behind that Ryan is always carrying a book Castle in the police station? CHTML Seamus XC:
was my idea. Seamus :
Ryan In the early episodes is not a fan of Castle but is becoming one. Seamus :
And the books are Ryan Beckett. Terri Miller: Says
adiósy Tamala that you love them. Andrew Marlowe is a great executive producer or executive producer the best?
Terri Miller:
The best in bed (Note: Terri and Andrew are married) Jon:
Terri is so perverted like me. To Jon: What Esposito are similar and different about you? Jon
:
Esposito is not rude to Ryan as I am withSeamus, but otherwise I'm very close to Esposito. Seamus :
Thanks for everything, we will soon.
Here is the original chat for those who want to read it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment