how about? Do you like?
Another group awaited his debut in 2010, F. Cuz debut on 8 this month with his song "Ziggy" as he wanted. That's good, strong start this month.
What next after a long time without posting icons, maybe tomorrow I posted because I'm in the process of creation.
Another case of tension with DBSK DBSK know that this June acabits contract with AVEX, but do not know if SM renewed it, especially if you renew the 3 members who are in dispute. Just wait and everything else is good for them to return to old ones. A note to Yunho and Changmin are not very happy with the situation, since in the Kouhaku JaeChunSu were happy to be there, but the hominid showed their displeasure, that if the rumors are true that the SM strictly observed, I understand perfectly. Not that it will separate as all from the beginning said they want to continue singing as 5.
That's it for now * * disappears from
0 comments:
Post a Comment