Sunday, August 30, 2009
Guinea Pig Foot Spurs
Hello! Qtal?
I have just come home, to spend the weekend week out. I was in Cordoba, there with the family and all that and the truth is q pretty good! I was also in the movies, watching "Year One" and well .. the truth is that you laugh, asiq accomplishes its mission
haha Well, today I come to speak of a new forum for creating and designing fanvids or Music Videos:
- If you like the creation of videos, if you know to do amazing videos or if you are starting out and want to know how's it going, stopping by this forum, there you will find Tutos, resources and many ideas to whet your Videos.
sure I like it because there are many people who want to make videos and do not find any place to ask yourquestions or share their creations, so I hope in the forum!
FORUM THAT THING YOU DO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment