Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Unlock Suitcase Combination Lock Reset New Fightstar Clip


Hello! How are you??

I tired ... tired of studying, tired of mulling over all, tired and not feeling like life itself costs QME sit down and open the notes ......

tired Well, here we go and try to do what you can ... or not?? jajaja

Well, yesterday I saw the new clip of Fightstar and really liked me too ... qNo I expected nothing from them ... xq did not really hit anything this clip (or rather does not hit them the dancers, but good)


& nbsp;

/ / See Video on Youtube / / / / Click here to see the clip / /

I already I said .. I expected nothing, but ...tmp so bad .... Q The truth is I also expect another single, never thought I would put this as a single, but there is not so bad the song does not??

And I expect to arrive in October to go see them in London! I hope I can go because I love to see them in concert .... seen that Spain will not come as much as we ask, I'll have to go to London to see
I'm excited to go! I have really wanted and see if it can be and I have pasate xa go and take a nice weekend .... week Fightstar

get ready, because we're going over there !!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you think the video?

Kisses and until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment