ed the war, died long ago, the wounds left behind have never healed.
been 15 years since the uprising. It's August in New York, the streets give off heat. There are rumors in the Underworld that Valentine has returned, at the head of an army of guerereros Forsaken (Forsaken).
And the Mortal Cup has gone ...
from here Well, history is mounted ... I loved the story of the proto (Jace, Clary, Simon, Alec, Isabelle ....) but I especially love Jace, I like your way of being, I like your answers and I like it that the typical cn chulito boy and answers for everything (I say typical, but if someone eind one like it, send it to me xD q)
There are three books so far:
- City of Bones
- City of Ashes
-
City Glass
you
addition, there are plenty of videos on Youtube of the players .... q tengoq say the kid who put Jace I like .. xo I am very satisfied .... Clary Well, I leave with my recommendation XD, is a good book and I really hope that if you what you read, you like it =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment