i will warn that is a very extensive review this part 2 post is after the Ministry until the end part 1 here
\n\n\nThere is a mix of images as we see the Deatheaters that was chasing Ron & Ron struggle there are also flashes of different images and screams you can’t really make anything out. We then see Harry waking up in what seems like a forest in the background we hear Hermione crying and sounds of pain, another person in the cinema said what everyone thought “omg no… Ron” Harry gets up and we see Hermione knelling over Ron her hands covered in blood and she’s says something like “oh god.. everything is going to be ok, sorry, sorry”Stronger events cket is we start seeing historical mood drastically turn, this is AMAZING Rupert acting here does a great job I have of making you feel What I have is just by the way I looks at Harry and / or Hermione.
Every time Harry and Hermione Are Together Ron Sees Things out of context, Hermione Giving Harry some water, talking Outside while he's inside resting ...
This all snaps when to one day as Keeping guard is Hermione Outside she hears a noise to she goes to Investigate Some stumbles upon snatcher (wizards Mudblood Are Collecting for the ministry & Voldemort for a good price) Carrying a body (dead or alive no idea) thanks to her prohat was what I thought) follows her she’s sitting down and explains to Harry that they need the Gryffindor sword to destroy the Hurcrux because Harry destroyed the tom riddle diary/Hurcrux with the fang of the basilisk in the chamber of secrets and Harry had used the Gryffindor sword to kill the basilisk so some of it’s blood would still be impregnated on the blade, suddenly the lights go out and come back on and Ron appears very pissed of, Harry seeing this asks what’s’ wrong with him and Ron says sarcastically “nothings wrong” again amazing piece of Rupert acting here, they start to argue cause Ron expected it to be a bit easier and then explains to Harry why he listens to the radio every day, Hermione tries to make him take of the locket but he pushes her aside he then tellll r/hr shipper here but i can understand the reason behind adding it into the film even if it wasn’t in the books, it’s quirky and friendly and everyone laughed at Dan’s dancing it could have been left out for me but I had no feelings what so ever about it so I don’t care LOL finally Harry tells Hermione that he wasn’t to go to Godric hollow cause he thinks he can find something there Hermione reluctantly agrees cause she had been thinking about it too, I think it’s hear where Hermione said something that I loved cause imo it was her making clear that Ron was the one for her, she touches Harry’s hair and says “don’t ask me to cut your hair again” I guess everyone saw into this different but for me she said it cause the fight with Ron happened when she was cutting Harry'S hair and She Did not want or benefits made to chose again anyway that's my perception of it
It Was A Shame That There wasn't memorial for the Potter's like in the book cause the "this was my house "that says Harry Had no feeling for me first I Was like how does I know it's his house And Then I Was like a bit of emotion put Into it! Anyway I Jumped ahead a bit But I Had to say it! Harry & Hermione arrive at Godric's Hollow on Christmas eve Something Both Of Them Until They Realised Had not hear Christmas carols coming from the church Then They decided to look around the cemetery cause Harry Thinks His Parents Could Be Buried There They look around and Hermione find to severe Belonging to Ignotus Pevwizard in history) and That harry is in possession of Something That Was Never Talk about in The Other films it's a double sided mirror That Sirius Gives him, Every Time I looks Into it I Keeps seeing someone That looks like Dumbledore, That Explained as he's Outside Looking Into The Mirror I Sees a doe Patronus to Appear
of
Harry ever I decide the cleaver in the world WHERE That Everyone Wants to kill him Should I follow this doe, it leads him to a Then doe frozen lake Then Vanishes Into the frozen lake, harry looking Sees Into it and the sword of Gryffindor at the bottom, I decide to dive in and get it When He dives in the locket Recognizing the sword aka it's destruction startssure enough, it floater Toward me, the ball of light Went right into my chest. Straight through me. Right here. I Knew It Was going to take me Where I Needed to go. "
This scene WAS ACTED out so well and VERY believable I Had tears in my eyes cause I can only imagine how weird this Must Have Been for all of them to
Harry and Ron and Hermione in the tent outside, ASKs Harry Ron Hermione Thinks if I ever will forgive him, joking harry says "keep telling the story about the ball of light trough your heart" they laugh But Ron admits Both That it WAS all true, I Then ASKs harry Needing a wand about him, if I did not mention it broke Harry's wand from escaping Nagini, I wan Then Gives Harryon a journey, They arrive to a river so cross They Can not decide to create a bridge using magic, death Appears annoyed Because Then They Had There fooled him from death and decide to grant Them to wish each, death does this to fool the Into dying brother, the 1st brother ASKs for ever The Most Powerful wand, the elder wand, the 2nd for a stone That Could bring back the dead, resurrection stone, and the last for a way to hide from death, the invisibility cloak, death Then Vanishes and the brothers go there way, the 1st brother decide to try His wand on a man I Had a fight with, I kills the man and boasts about historical Anyone That Would wand to listen, Later That Night for wizards kills the brother to steal the wand so death Then Comes and brother collects the 1st, the 2nd brother When I arrna's room and Sees his, Ron's Hermione's, Neville's & Ginny's face painted on the ceiling with the word friends linking them) but here They Talk Some and decides to leave as They Are Leaving Xenophilius gets nervous and says They can not leave, Trying to Stop Them explosions starts and Xenophilius Explains That He Had to call the Deatheaters cause They Had taken Luna and Luna WAS all I HAD, I HAD to get her back, I runs Outside and screams to the Arriving Deatheaters That He's Done What They Said and to Please Give Luna back, very sad scene, Realising What Happened Then Hermione grabs again and apperates Them To There hiding place
\n
\n
\n
\n
\n CHTM
\n\n
\n\n
\n
\n \n\n
\n\n
\n
\nBoth harry and Ron and thrown into the basement, Ron tries to get out to save Hermione, upstairs Bella has Hermione pinned to the ground still demanding to know how they got into her volt, Hermione keeps saying that they have never been into her volt, this scene is one of Emma’s best acting you really feel for her she seems truly petrified of Helen/Bella, Bella then grabs Hermione’s arm and we can’t see what she does but Hermione screams very loud, downstairs Ron is getting agitated with each scream and even more with the silence, we suddenly hear Harry’s name being called out and Luna appears in the dark basement with olivander and Griphook (goblin that works in Gringots) a group of snatchers come back down and take away Griphook, while down there dobby arrives to save the day he takes Luna and Olivander to a place Ron tells him, he then says that they have to be at the top of the stairs with Hermione when he gets back.\n
\n
\n\n
\n\n
\n
\n \n
\nharry and Ron see Pettigrew come down the stairs and stun him as he opens the door they run up and hide, Griphook is being asked by Bella to authenticate the Gryffindor sword, she then goes to attack Hermione again and Ron shouts out “like hell you will” and chares they steal some wands from the snatchers I think and hexes start flying between Ron/Narcisa and Harry/Bella, as they battle we see Hermione on the floor almost dead looking as a lonely hair from Bella’s hair lands on Her arm,small group and at the Same moment we see Bella trough a knife That Disappears as the group does.
0 comments:
Post a Comment