Friday, April 16, 2010

Bikini Waxing Little Rock

Notes:
1.Ninguno of these characters belong to me (ecepto the girl who is invented by me.)
2. Is hetero / homosexual is not strong, but people who do not read like you do not read.
3. There will be no continuation is a single chapter.
4. A Read.

Italics when speaking the female character.
Bold thoughts of the protagonist. Normal font
when spoken by a male character.
Italics, bold when spoken by the protagonist.

Shoot.
If I want to kill him
Shut up, no I want to hear more, get out of my head I can do. I have fear .
If you do we will be together forever.
I told you to shut up.
did not know what a moment ago I was pointing the same gun that I have in my hands to
my best friend and now the situation ng change now was I who pointed out that girl that I said "kill him", I'm afraid.
Kill me if you dare if you could not shoot that you can not curse me. ,  
Siwon, do not. , & nbsp;
Listen to a voice, because he could not ; to shoot would be easier to put an end to this suffering, would not get in my mind, not again. God please help me. & Nbsp; You
, if we are so unhappy because of you, if you had not gotten into our affairs. & amnbsp;
;
Shut up both.
; , & ammp; nbsp; Siwon know what to do. , & nbp; nbsp;

Why should not accept it? Not my best friend is here for me. I have to trust him right? ;


Siwon, give me the gun, it is good that we have in the state
you CHTBy
mí.
;

By sucias lies.
; ; ; & nbsp; Aaargh increasingly more head hurts. Each one says something different to who should believe. My mind and my heart do not agree. I give up I let myself fall.
Siwon're really stupid.
& nbsp; It was too
fast, did not see coming, now is they have the gun and is pointing at me. I was incredulous that he doubted over who to believe.  

"Why are you laughing ? Can not you see I have the gun.

& nbsp;
Dispárame. ; ,   Maybe it was me who should be fired from that weapon. Which fell on the floor fríoy dark. I have no strength weighs on me head. & nbsp;
See yourself as you are, yet still giving orders to me anyway. You're pathetic.
;;                                         

 
Tú me has convertido en esto.                              \u0026amForgive me for taking
to realize, forgive me for doubting you, forgive me for giving you back, sorry for all that you made Hankyung. & nbsp; Leave already, which is totally pathetic the two best friends in this situation. Never mind that makes your desire to die together. I closed eyes, this st would be my end would die here. I still can not believe it as I could get here as I would like to go back again and correct my mistakes. ; ;

Die. & a

0 comments:

Post a Comment